Here is my latest SB roll finish. This one is Thisbe's Roll and I absolutely love it! The colours are just so pretty. And here's the other rolls I've done except one which I received in an exchange.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
They are all very wonderful and love the way you have them lined up, gorgeous!
This is a place to share your finished and ongoing Shepherd's Bush treasures and works in progress.
If you are a fan of Shepherd's Bush and would like to join this blog send me an e-mail request (include your e-mail address) and an official invitation will be sent to your e-mail box. You will find an e-mail link in my profile (look for Tracy J in Contributers on the sidebar).
Trying to get out of my stitching slump...
-
November was super busy. With work, Thanksgiving and our Vacation I feel
like November came and went in a blink of an eye. Jon and I went to Las
Vegas with...
Happy Valentine's Day!
-
Hope you are all having a wonderful Valentine's Day with your loved ones
or all by yourself, as long has you have some chocolate!
I did a little more fini...
4 comments:
They are all very wonderful and love the way you have them lined up, gorgeous!
Pretty! How do you display them?
Oooh, I love all of them, so pretty!
Beautiful pieces of candy:)
Post a Comment