Sunday, July 19, 2009

Getting ready to start


I am getting my kit ready for stitching as I am joining a stitch a long with a group of ladies on Sail Away. I got the threads sorted and the fabric ready to go and may even get it ironed and on the frame to get really ready. The silks are gorgeous and I am totally looking forward to stitching on this. I got all of the buttons on all 12 month of the Monthly musings sewed on and they are winging their way south as a gift for my sister.
Marjo in Alaska

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors!

Andrea said...

I'm hoping to participate in this SAL too :-) Such a lovely project!

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful SAL project! Enjoy!!

lenna said...

I also am hoping I can participate in this SAL. I love the colors so much and the theme. I love the sea and all that goes with it. Mermaids, shells, sea gulls, water, fog, clouds, sand and sea grasses.
Can I stitch along with you?
God Bless ~
Lenna