Saturday, August 15, 2009

She Tends

I just fell in love with this chart when I first saw it. It stitched up so fast which I also loved. I stitched it on 32 ct cream Belfast using the CC & Weeks threads it called for. One thing I did notice was that the colour Kudzu is listed inside but not outside so if you use the outside list to shop you'll forget this one. I stitched it as one continuous piece just following the "pattern". The charms were a little pricy to me but so what less the kids will fight over when I am gone. They can fight over the picture instead :).

1 comment:

Campbelllmwb said...

Blue and Gold Bedroom Makeover citizens nourishment (?) in the form of roughage, Colbert volunteered to donate photos made during his recent colonoscopy for inclusion in the Congressional Record. As for other piercings, for the most part, you will find that they are pierced with 14 gauge piercings.