This is a place to share your finished and ongoing Shepherd's Bush treasures and works in progress.
If you are a fan of Shepherd's Bush and would like to join this blog send me an e-mail request (include your e-mail address) and an official invitation will be sent to your e-mail box. You will find an e-mail link in my profile (look for Tracy J in Contributers on the sidebar).
Happy Halloween! Where did a year go?
-
Hello, is anybody out there? If so, I know it's been a looooong while.
Tonight is Halloween and it's kind of my first "new year" if that makes
sense.
I...
Summer Needlework Tour = Day 5 (Final Day)
-
On our 5th day, we were heading home, but made a stop at 3 Kittens
Needlework in Mendota Heights, Minnesota. What a wonderful shop! I think
it was my...
Beatrix Potter - Peter Rabbit and Friends
-
Всем привет!
Я пришла показать свою последнюю работу, с которой я мучалась занималась
последние полгода(!).
Я вышила ее в подарок двум моим любимым чуде...
It's A Wrap!
-
Hello fellow bloggers and stitchers! It has been a few weeks since I was
here last but I have not been slacking on the stitching front. I have even
( shus...
Still Listening
-
Happy Day After 4th of July
Im still around, knitting, crossfit, cooking and all the rest. As much as
Ive wanted to keep writing here something always c...
Trying to get out of my stitching slump...
-
November was super busy. With work, Thanksgiving and our Vacation I feel
like November came and went in a blink of an eye. Jon and I went to Las
Vegas with...
Monday Meme
-
It's time again for Kathy's Monday Meme
1. Write on the pattern or keep it clean as a whistle?
*Make a photocopy and write on that. The original is filed...
It has been a while
-
It has been a while since I posted last.
On March 9th, I was made a grandma again to another baby boy and his name
is Zayvenn.
This is Zayvenn my jellybe...
Happy Valentine's Day!
-
Hope you are all having a wonderful Valentine's Day with your loved ones
or all by yourself, as long has you have some chocolate!
I did a little more fini...
Progress on my Scarf and Sampler!
-
Scarf completed with the fuzzy mixed color yarn and the Hannah silks in
hand painted soft greens and rose, and dark blood red. It's as long as
down to m...
Frozen in Michigan
-
Hello Everyone!!
I hope that all of you are staying warm considering that most of the
country (with the exception of my sister in California who I'm thinki...
a whole new world
-
My Dear Readers and Friends,
A whole new world is opening up for me! I've had some more eye surgeries
and now I can SEE! woot!
I can see to stitch with re...
I need photography lessons
-
I have been cross stitching. I had several projects that were done except
for the over one part, which I hate. But I am getting better at it. As I
get the...
1 comment:
So sweet!
Aren't SB's color choices amazing. Even if you didn't say who the designer was, I bet most of us could guess just by the colors used.
You made a lovely piece.
Post a Comment